Pages

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Welcome to my new project...


Welcome to “Friday Nights at the Gin Palace”. 
I should really be launching this on a Friday night with a gin and tonic in hand, but never mind.  It's a Saturday and I have coffee instead.

For those that already know me the next paragraph is a little obsolete, so I’ll just keep my fingers crossed that you stick around for some more interesting posts! 
For the rest of you… I’m 27, from England and until a month ago I’d lived most of the last 10 years in London, studying and working.  At the beginning of August I packed up 20kg of my stuff, squished it into a suitcase and moved to The Other Side of the World.
Literally. 
Boyfriend and I are now living by the beach in a small town in Queensland, Australia.

What follows here is a little bit of everything.


LJ x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment